COPYRIGHTS: Please note all blog posts should be properly accredited with a link © to the post on this site where it came from. Please be courteous and not steal the work of others.
♥♥♥♥♥♥
Comment Moderation has been added to this blog due to a high volume of Spam.
Thank you for your cooperation.
♥♥♥♥♥♥
A note from me concerning change to upcoming blogs.



Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Post your questions for David Campbell!

David Campbell posing in front of the Final Stage in Sasuke 22

Now that Sasuke 22 has aired on G4 I can finally blog about David Campbell! I was very fortunate to get David to let me blog about him :) Just like I did with Michael Milner (from Sasuke 20) and Lucy Romberg (Sasuke 21) I'm going to be doing a blog entry on David! For those who remember who he is - he is the sole winner of American Ninja Challenge (or ANC) 4. I'm posting this here and on both the G4 boards, and Proboards and on Twitter. For this blog just use the comments section at the end of this entry. I'll only keep the questions open for a short time. I figured since everyone will be checking the site for Sasuke/Ninja Warrior stuff I might get a lot of responses really fast.

Guidelines - please don't get too personal. I also have the right to not include all the questions and he also reserves the right to not answer all the questions :P Also - please keep this thread to questions only. Once the blog is done I'll create another thread with the answers and of course the blog entry.

Feel free to state your name, age (optional), City (or state, etc.) and your question and I'll send them over to David to answer. Thanks again David!

6 comments:

uNCLEsAM098 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
uNCLEsAM098 said...

How long was the entire trip to Japan? Any other stories from the trip that wasn't shown by G4?

Have you heard any word on if you are being sent back for Sasuke 23?

Is there anyone you are rooting for to join you/take your place (If you are not sent back... which would be bad...) for ANC5?

-Chris (uNCLEsAM098) Christensen, Colorado Springs, CO.

MG (KSx4) said...

What was the atmosphere at Sasuke like compared to other major events?

What kind of experience will you take with you from Sasuke 22?

MG (KSx4) said...

Btw, I'm MG, 24, currently residing in San Diego, CA.

Unknown said...

How did you obtain your amazing strength and endurance? Can you share any training tips?

SasukeAddict said...

Who did you meet and who's yur favourite sasuke all-star

Katie in...(not in us:p) England:)