COPYRIGHTS: Please note all blog posts should be properly accredited with a link © to the post on this site where it came from. Please be courteous and not steal the work of others.
♥♥♥♥♥♥
Comment Moderation has been added to this blog due to a high volume of Spam.
Thank you for your cooperation.
♥♥♥♥♥♥
A note from me concerning change to upcoming blogs.



Friday, August 14, 2015

Rambling Rican Trip to Japan - Part 2 + AnimeNext Video

  YouTube Link to the Sasuke/Ninja Warrior Panel at AnimeNext 2015

Finally!  The temporary ban/copyright strike has been lifted (after having to wait for a month) on the video of the panel I hosted at the AnimeNext Convention!  I originally posted this back in July, but YouTube had issues with 5 seconds towards the end of the video and held the whole thing up for a month!  So, I had to wait for this to be countdown before I was able to post the video.  This time I posted the news of the video going live on Twitter and here on the same day! LOL For those who are interested, I covered the history of Sasuke from it's inception in Sasuke 1 all the way to present using the lens of the foreign viewer.  The anime convention was held at the Garden State Exhibit Center on June 12-14, 2015 in Somerset, New Jersey.  My panel was an hour and a half this year (half hour more than last year) and hopefully fixed some issues I had from last year. And a bonus (bad) selfie of us waiting to get in the panel room! LOL  Special thanks to William Marchese from TwoDashTwo for recording (in glorious HD....) my panel from the front (projection screen and most of the video).  Hubby also did his bit on the side and this time we got a tripod! LOL You can tell the quality difference when I do the switch from my camera to William's camera. Either way, sorry for the delay and hope this year was better than last year's presentation.

YouTube Link to Rambling Rican in Japan! (Part 2)
 
Also, a few days ago I posted a small YouTube video of my trip to Japan and this one I totally forgot to put it on here. Sorry about that.. In Part 2, I show a small video I posted doing a room tour of my first (of 3) hotel stays.  (2 days in Tokyo, 3 in Machida and 2 days again in Tokyo) This was for the first 2 days in Japan.  Also, for those who missed it, here is the link to Part 1 of my Trip to Japan on YouTube that all of you made possible! I don't care if I sound like a broken record, but THANK YOU so much for your support! I could not have gone to Japan without you!  The hotel is the Grand Pacific Le Daiba and thanks to being able to book 3 months in advance, I was able to get a great deal on the otherwise expensive hotel.  I was on a budget and I was so happy to be able to get the rooms at Odaiba for the price I needed.  The hotel is phenomenal and if you can book early (or afford to book late), I'd highly recommend it!  I hope to have video updates sooner than the 2 month gap I had doing this one!  Next up was the Haruta Trip to see the 2-time Grand Champion Yuuji Urushihara at work.  Hope you enjoy the video!  Btw don't forget that I'm co-hosting a podcast every month!  Episode 4 of the Final Stage Podcast where William and I talk about Sasuke 31's obstacles POST airing.  So be warned that there are spoilers. I'll get back to posting Stage 2 and beyond on the blog as I'm able.

No comments: