COPYRIGHTS: Please note all blog posts should be properly accredited with a link © to the post on this site where it came from. Please be courteous and not steal the work of others.
♥♥♥♥♥♥
Comment Moderation has been added to this blog due to a high volume of Spam.
Thank you for your cooperation.
♥♥♥♥♥♥
A note from me concerning change to upcoming blogs.



Monday, January 10, 2011

Sasuke 26 - Spoilerific Review - Part 1

SASUKE 26!!

PART ONE

Sasuke spoilerific review ;) Warning.. incoming blog of Sasuke 26.. if you don’t want to know.. you have been warned :D (Just remember.. the USA Broadcast of this.. will be.. well.. March, 2011.. Thanks to everyone for being so patient. Got sick with headaches again this year.. not during Sasuke 26 but just right after.. so this blog is late by a week.. groan.. Anyway.. For a preview of this event.. Please see SASUKE 26 NAVI 1 hour review of Sasuke 26 with fluff pieces of all the major players in the upcoming Sasuke and even a couple of runs that were cut from the official broadcast!. Oh.. and as Ube says: If you are from the G4 Forums, DON'T POST THIS THERE. They expect everyone to stick their head in the sand and pretend it doesn't exist.. P.S. I will NOT be covering ANW2 on this blog. Thanks!

UBE'S Sorta-LIVE-BLOG FOR SASUKE 26 IS HERE!

(Massive thanks to Ube for his help on the names in English and Japanese of all the competitors!!)

Only 0.12% (hmm sounds like a G4 rating.. /cough.. sorry I didn't start off in a good note.. didn't I? LMFAO)

2500 attempts have been made... (cue Akiyama picture)

(cue Nagano picture)

But only 3 people ever succeeded to win.. (cue Yuuji picture)

Who's cuisine will reign supreme? Crap.. wrong show again..

Welcome to Sasuke 2011.. okay.. taped in October, 2010 but shown in January, 2011.. regardless of what it's called.. this IS Sasuke 26..

Where we get the Jumping Spider again

This entire tournament brought to you by an entire entourage called EXILE

But they only sent one guy to run the course.. his name is NAOTO

I see Mistah Handbol is back

And Mistah Sasuke

Finally they use Yuuji in promos.. he is their current champion!

And 100 people are at it again while the most famous is #99

LOL Nagano is totally not enthused...

.. gosh he looks like Kanno.. stupid snail.. sorry.. escargot.. okay that is a really weird obstacle name.. I know it's easier for them to say escargo.. but seriously.. a dish? or a snail? Make up your mind TBS..

Awww.. with the absence of Takeda.. Nagano has Lee to keep him company.. sucks they can't understand each other..

And we got pwnage on the doorknobs again..

And we see .. shorts.. okay okay I know who this is falling off the UCH.. but bear with me.. G4 is making this difficult.. wait.. oh nvm.. WHO WILL BE OUR FOURTH WINNER??

And we got registration again

Where even in Japan registration is boring.. (LOL Check out the girl on the right)

Hmm.. I think TBS is scrolling all the different occupations?

Yep they are occupations

as you see the different occupations and sports written

And Muscle Musical.. LOL

Oh yeah and Ninja Warrior (see? not AMERICAN Ninja Warrior..)

All-Star Makoto Nagano 長野誠

All-Star Katsumi Yamada 山田勝己

Nagano will win.. he says so.. (lol read face.. he needs a nap)

Sasuke crane shot ftw

Yay.. Yuuji's in front again!

Raise your hand if you are sure...

Heh.. Nomura was there after all..

And Shingo didn't mess up the shot! LOL

Sasuke from last year but shown this year.. GO!

Welcome to the first stage

Less annoying announcer Fumiyasu Satō 佐藤 文康 (and this is what he looks like)

Er.. dunno but it's on his leg!

Nishida Takayuki 西田隆維

And he slides his leg across the water.. Nishida Takayuki 西田隆維 - Death by Step Slider

Ah.. I know him.. he's the one that smashes fruit .. and stuff.. he's got soda or beer.. something in a can..

Make that both hands!

I see TBS likes to show jugs and jug heads early on..

Katsuhide Torisawa 鳥澤克秀

LOL he NOW realizes this was probably not a good idea.. he's got that sticky crap all over his hands now.. but.. people put Sasuke spray on all the time.. stop complaining!

LOL He didn't even get to GRAB the rope.. he goes in head first!

Seems the comedians are enjoying the show

LOL he can't get back on the platform.. his hands are too slippery.. Katsuhide Torisawa 鳥澤克秀 - Death by Step Slider

And next is the guy who everyone seems to always confuse with Akiyama.. LOL

Shinya Kishimoto 岸本 真弥

He's now bending a wok! No more frying pan for him!

And it's the same.. bent!

TBS finally going through the first stage obstacles. ① ^Step Slider ステップスライダー

^Hazard Swing ハザードスイング

And after a swing he makes it across just fine!

^Rolling Escargot ローリングエスカルゴ

Oh crap.. I mean.. I saw it in the commercials.. over and over.. but still.. he rips off the obstacle...

Let's see that again from a different angle.. (take a drink)

Naoto from Exile freaking out over the obstacle

Shinya Kishimoto 岸本 真弥 - Death by Rolling Escargot

TBS headcam™ of the Rolling Escargot

Comedian Yoshio Kojima 小島よしお

Photobucket
Who should look familar :p Thanks Ube!!

Yay! It's "Danchō" (sometimes Danchō Yasuda 安田団長 who's real name is actually Hiromi Yasuda 安田裕己) - He became my hero when he appeared with the All-Stars in Experiments that cross time in October

Comedian Yoshio Kojima 小島よしお

And he seems ecstatic that he passed the Step Slider!

LOL!!!!!! He didn't!!!

Awww.. he tried to skip the swing and do a GERONIMO!!!!!! across and totally whiffed!

Even Miyazaki found that funny

Comedian Yoshio Kojima 小島よしお - Death by Hazard Swing

Meanwhile.. this guy has a huge entourage.. LOL

Ruka Serizawa 芹沢流華

LOL Eiko is not impressed.. HE should be the best dressed out here... and dude.. wtf.. he has an entourage...

But it doesn't help.. Ruka Serizawa 芹沢流華 - Death by Step Slider

And Mr. Narcissist is happy!

Aww.. TBS reporter likes...

and now for the real thing.. Comedian Eiko Kano 狩野英孝 who TBS calls Mr. Narcissist..

He does this weird step dance thing and even goes backwards towards the start again.. LOL

But weird dance helped as he passes the Step Slider

He's taking no chances as he saw his fellow comedian fall in this one not using the swing

And he makes it past the Hazard Swing

Jugs approve

But.. he rips off the snail early..

Comedian Eiko Kano 狩野英孝 - Death.. by dirt.. eem.. Rolling Escargot.. LOL

Carlos カルロス

and he's from Muscle Musical

Juuuust hangs on to the Hazard Swing!

And the MM crowd jumps in joy! (That's the co-champion crowd LOL)
Co-World Record holders in Monster Box
Hirokazu Oyama 大山大和 in white and Naoki Iketani 池谷直樹 in black
and
Co-Kunoichi 8 Champions
Satomi Kadoi 門井 佐登美 in white and Rie Komiya 小宮理英 in red/pink

Co-Kunoichi 8 Champions
Satomi Kadoi 門井 佐登美 in white and Rie Komiya 小宮理英 in red/pink

And .. he goes down on the Rolling Escargot..

He dies so dramatically too! He rips off it and still twirls in the air!!! Carlos カルロス - Death by Rolling Escargot

All-Stars are totally mesmerized by the display..

Nagano is verklempt.. Shingo is getting nervous.. and Yamada is in shock.. LOL

MM Crowd is stunned

Iketani is hoping he's not going to do that..

Meanwhile Shingo is channeling his inner Takeda..

As he starts to freak out over that Rolling Escargot..

While Yamada tries to have a conversation with Nagano

And apparently gets a chick instead.. LOL Poor Shingo..

Miyazaki is friggin' awesome for awkward screencaps.. he loves doing blowfish faces..

Meanwhile TBS milking the crane for every last dime..

TBS chick.. Yuuko Aoki 青木裕子

.. and.. oh hell. she doesn't even bother.. didn't even grab the rope.. just stepped into the water..

Cue annoying high pitch yells filled with helium..

.. they think it's cute to sound so high...

Yuuko Aoki 青木裕子 - Death by Step Slider

Another TBS chick.. Mai Demizu 出水麻衣

I did want women in the show.. but.. oh nvm..

She grabs the rope.. but..

Foot skims the water

Mai Demizu 出水麻衣 - Death by Step Slider

Finally we figure out who this sushi guy was..

he didn't have a name in Navi.. LOL but he brought his entire store!

Tsukiji sushi shop manager Hioki 築地すし鮮の日沖店長.. wait.. he just handled raw fish on stage...

Hiroaki Hioki 日沖裕晶 - Death by Step Slider.. ew.. now he has Salmon on the rope...

NEXT! We got a fighter.. er.. what kind.. kick boxing?

Nvm.. it's K-1? Or MMA? or is it the same damn thing? LOL

TBS Craneshot™ ftw!

Hideo Tokoro 所英男.. wait.. first commercial break!

Wait.. wut? LOL it's Octopus! And.. he's.. wtf is he doing? LOL Anyway... part 2 coming up!

13 comments:

Chaki said...

Hey, nice to relive the show again. Jugs and jughead... love it!!

VenusHeadTrap said...

Hey RR! Just a question for you, did you end up seeing ANW2 Japan Finals before Sasuke 26? Wondering if you might have known who that was falling on the Cliffhanger just by looking at the trailer.

Arsenette said...

Yep was making a point about the ANW2 Sasuke runs...

VenusHeadTrap said...

mmm.

btw, I noticed I have to click on the comments in order to read them, why don't comments appear below your posts anymore?

Arsenette said...

I have comment moderation on so I approve all the messages when I see them. I got so tired of spams showing up and having to clean them up.. now they wait for me to approve and/or delete. Not sure why they are not opening for you once they are up..

VenusHeadTrap said...

Call me, I'm worried.

Update us on how you are feeling in the mean time, thanks! :o )

Arsenette said...

Thanks sweetie :) I was just checking my mail now. I should get back to blogging tomorrow.. last week and even the weekend was .. not good to me. Happens.. just sucks it happened when people were watching. I'll be okay ;) But thanks for asking :D

VenusHeadTrap said...

Others watching, I hope it wasn't one of those first periods at a restaurant! lol omg, I didn't just go there did I? Hope you're better this Monday onward.

and me, I have just one day left to renew my computer's Antivirus! Scary sh-t..

Waiting for Part 2 ( 0:

Arsenette said...

LOL no not like that. I get embarrassed is all when people see how sick I am.. can't control these things so .. oh nvm.. LOL I'd prefer to suffer in private :p I mean.. not suffer at all.. but when others know.. eh.. I prefer to keep that to myself. So with me gone.. I've been explaining alot.. and to me it sounds like complaining about my condition.. something I prefer not discussing.. but it's nice people were genuinely worried and have been sending me nice messages. It means a lot.

TigerOfHaughton said...

I'm guessing it those cluster headaches again? Those sound really bad. Whatever it was, I hope you're feeling better now.

VenusHeadTrap said...

mmm.

one more thing, I like the comment approval, then I know you'll read them :) and you just wrote a lot for the sake of one little guy, I reply so the person knows I got the message, heh.

I have a very funny pic in The Picture Thread in General Talk on SMF. When I looked in the mirror while wearing that Blue Monkeys colored shirt, I thought "Holy crap it's Patrick!"

Peace

Arsenette said...

Btw Tiger I wrote about my condition a few years back in my personal blog if you were ever curious:
http://boredrican.blogspot.com/2008/10/in-sickness-and-in-health.html
It's permanent so it's not going anywhere.. just have to deal with it as it flares up. It could be worse that's for sure! I count my blessings :)

Very true about definitely reading them! I like comment moderation as well for that exact reason. :D I'll check out SMF shortly. Ate dinner and now going back to blogging. Should have one up tonight and possibly two.. not sure.

Anonymous said...

hope you get well soon. :)