COPYRIGHTS: Please note all blog posts should be properly accredited with a link © to the post on this site where it came from. Please be courteous and not steal the work of others.
♥♥♥♥♥♥
Comment Moderation has been added to this blog due to a high volume of Spam.
Thank you for your cooperation.
♥♥♥♥♥♥
A note from me concerning change to upcoming blogs.



Thursday, June 12, 2014

Sasuke related updates

Sasuke 30's Final Stage Tower ©Masato Inui

With Sasuke 30 rapidly approaching, TBS is actually doing new things to get more viewers!  They have separate events to help drum up support for the official airing on July 3rd! I believe the first time they publicly promote Sasuke specifically for an upcoming television airing.  If it's not the first, it's been a loooooong time since they haven't.

 

SASUKE体験イベント開催決定!
第30回大会を記念して、SASUKEの名物セットを体験できるスペシャルイベントを開催します!
なんと、あの山田勝己さんはじめ、おなじみの選手たちの参加も決定!
入場無料、誰でも挑戦できます!
選手と一緒にSASUKEの世界を楽しんでみませんか?
多くの皆様のお越しをお待ちしています!
■日時・場所
6月21日(土)・22日(日)11~18時
アーバンドック ららぽーと豊洲 シーサイドデッキ(東京都江東区)
(最寄り駅:東京メトロ有楽町線&ゆりかもめ 豊洲駅)
※入場無料
※お子さんから大人まで、どなたでも参加できます
※予約不要
■当日はSASUKEグッズの販売もあります!

I'm excited for this one.  The first of the events is a TBS hosted event in LaLaport Toyosu over a 2 day time period (next week, Saturday, June 21 and Sunday, June 22).  There will be a small obstacle course being built demonstrated by special guests. (Yamada's Black Tigers and possibly Yamada will be in attendance) This is the first public promotion of Sasuke in quite a few years (Not since the days of Muscle Park in Odaiba circa 2009)! Obviously I'll blog on this as soon as there's enough information.


 場所・日時
6/27(金)14時集合、17時半終了予定
東京メディアシティ砧スタジオ(世田谷区)

The second event is actually a private screening of Sasuke 30's First stage (in Director's Cut form) on Friday June 27th. (which btw is the day before Sasuke Navi/1 hour preview show on June 28th)  There was a lottery that was created for that screening.  The deadline for that is this Sunday June 15th. I want to see this!!!!!!!!!! 


Overall I'm happy that TBS is finally putting effort into promoting the event and bringing in new people to a show that most people thought was cancelled! TBS is learning the lesson that they need to promote themselves more. I'm happy they are finally doing it!



And finally, on a personal note, thanks to everyone who came out my first convention panel!  Obviously I'm critical of my own performance but overall it went well (according to my husband LOL).  I just barely squeaked in the hour!  What I didn't expect was that the room filled up and there wasn't a spare seat in the house!  Everyone was engaged and I even got an applause at the end!  In the coming weeks I'll do a full report and a video for those who missed it. Again thanks for the wonderful support!

4 comments:

ad uk said...

I'm very interested to see how the obstacle event pans out. And can't wait to see your video

Anonymous said...

Why is Morimoto #3000?

Arsenette said...

I'll work on the video soon. I hate the sound of my own voice. LOL

Why not Morimoto? That's the Producer and Director's decision. It's their show.

jenn said...

Add me to the list of people who are interested in seeing the panel video. (g)

As for Morimoto being #3000, um... he earned it by being the last man standing in Sasuke 29 and almost making it to the final stage then? I know everyone was expecting Nagano or Yuuji (and I would have preferred Nagano because he handles that spot better, and I want both men to do well), but Morimoto definitely earned the right to that spot, and if it hadn't been an anniversary show, I don't think anyone would question it.